Error using SSAS Entity Framework

Jul 16, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Hi, I'm trying to use your provider with my own olap database but I receive the following error:

Could not load file or assembly 'SqlEntityFrameworkProvider, Version=2.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0c609c2d7c233e82' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I already referenced AgileDesign.AdomdExtensions, AgileDesign.Utilities, SsasEntityFrameworkProvider, SsasEntityFrameworkProvider.Attributes and the EntityFramework. 

Can you help me to resolve this error? Everything works fine in your example.

Jul 17, 2012 at 1:25 AM

I was doing a test and it works as a console application but it does not work as a web application. I want to test you provider as a web application. What I should do ? 

Jul 26, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I've the same issue and these guys do not seem to respond well. Well, they just lost a sale! :)

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2012 at 3:21 AM

We are very sorry to hear about this problem. We sincerely apologize for not getting back to you in a timely manner. Due to an issue with our email filter we did not receive Codeplex notifications for a while.

Our engineers were able to reproduce the reported problem and are working on fixing it. We will publish a notification here as soon as the issue is resolved.

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2012 at 6:03 AM
Edited Aug 20, 2012 at 6:05 AM

The load problem with Web projects has been fixed in version 2.5.1.0, which is already available for a download (http://agiledesignllc.com/products).

We also added a simple ASP.NET MVC project example, which shows how to configure and run SSAS Entity Framework Provider with ASP.NET MVC applications.